Pages

Followers

Saturday 9 April 2011

Water Marbling the first!

Hey guys!


So today after lotsa boring university work I decided to try water marbling. Very messy and it went every were including the table which boyfriend ben wasnt all too pleased with :)


Anyways heres what I used;


A cup of room temp filter water
A wooden stick for making the design
Tape for protecting my skin. Not that it helped much...


Base coat was a cream from star gazer (508)
Barry M cyan blue 294
Sinful Colours glamour puss
Barry M silver 110
Barry M Clear Basecoat, Top coat


Heres the piccys!


Left hand... Went a bit rubbish and prefer my other hand alot more

Right hand thumb - Beautiful :)

Right hand - Loving the designs here

Right hand close up

Right hand ring and little finger

Right hand full :D

Left hand- Meh the little finger is the best but the camera isnt to fond of taking pictures...

Left hand thumb... not good close up!

For my first marble im pretty happy. However the purple and silver would not spread out in the water very well and the blue was amazing. Next time gonna stay clear of the purple and silver and just use barry m's colours.
Also bubbling occured after i took my hand out the water. A coat of clear sorted it out although. 

Overall not too bad and I like the effect alot. I didnt do any set pattern i think just going mad with it is fun! :)


Also on my pink wednesday mani after having that for a few days I coated it in glitter and it looked amazing :) Proper princessy :)



Let my know what ya all think and if you've tried marbling what polishes actually work for you. :)




Loveeeee xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment