Pages

Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

New Haul and chinesey type mani!

Hey pretties!

So I got lotsa lovely things in the post today which were my 12 2-way nail art pens (colours, white, black, blue, pink, light green, dark green, yellow, purple, red,  gold glitter, silver glitter, purple glitter) and some rhinestones from hong knog which are in lotsa different shapes (stars, dots, tearsdrops, squares, flowers, etc) and some orange sticks for when i get polish all over my fingers!!

All in all a good haul for less than £10! I'v also got other things in the post but you'll have to wait a see!

Anyways I thought this would give me a good chance to try a nail art design i saw on love for nails youtube channel,

Shes amazing and i suggest you all view her tutorials :)

I used sinful colours glamour puss - its an old polish iv had for two years but its one of my best! 
Then my dark green, silver, white and light green 2 way nail pens for the design




Its so beautiful and I think everyone should give it a go! Its quiet busy but I love it!!

Has anyone else had some nice hauls recently and do you like the design?!

Loveeee!!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love her too! I'm a subscriber hehe^^ BTW, love the nails (purple+flowers=too cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Liiyuah - Thank you :) I know some of the stuff she does I would not be able to do! Did you see the video about her nail collection! How I wish I had that many polishes!! :)
    I added silver glitter in between the flowers and now its extra sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete