Pages

Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

Nail Design I have recently done

I'v taken pictures of all the nail arts I have been doing so Ill post them here. The camera is just my rubbish blackberry though and its really terrible but hopefully you get the idea. I will get a new camera at some point :) 


This was around 5 weeks ago and I cut all my nails short. For the flowers I just used a toothpick :) I lasted for over a week which was nice :P

This picture isn't great but you get the idea. Its basically like the purple one but with silver trails. :/



Strawberry nails! Super happy with these and they took some time but it worked out well. Yet again I know its a terrible picture but the tips are bright green :) This ended up making my nails very thick :) I used a toothpick a bit bent to make the "seeds".

This was for my friend Val, and it had a bright pick base with gold and black print. I did go back and add some black dots in between so it wasn't just gold. 

My latest nails use three different colours to get the effect. I wanted to get the look of the expensive nail polishes. These remind me of the paint used at carnivals and it is very glitter in the light :) When I get my rhinestones I shall bling it up more :)

So thats the nail stuff for now. I will be doing more soon. If anyone wants to know how i did anything or colours I used I shall post another bit <3

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know what you used for the blue nails?! My email is (lenaenails@yahoo.com)if you don't reply back here ;)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone :) Just to let you know I used 1 coat of Barry M blueberry icecream, 1 coat of miss sporty 272 greeny shimmer colour and two coats of a blue glitter by star gazer :)

    ReplyDelete