Pages

Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

OPI Banana Banndanna

Hey ladies!

I thought Ill do a little something with my opi Banana Bandanna that my sissy got me for Christmas!

At first this polish is proper streaky and needed 5 coats but i feel if I used a white base cost it wouldn't need as much! Its a lovely yellow pastel colour and the brush is easy to use. Heres the piccys! I added a top layer of Barry M glitter. It doesn't have a name on it but its whitey/clear glitter lines :) Lovely but difficult to remove!





I know the piccy's aren't the best but you can kinda seen the colour! Let me know what you think :)


Also I got a new haul today so I'm gonna do a new post in a second :)

Loveeee xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I agree about glitters and I also love the yellow color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer the yellows pretty cool but needed so many coats and its rather streaky sometimes! Glitter!! I got a new one the other day Sinful Colours- Hottie! Its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete