Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

The cracked nail polish and an easter design

Hey guys,

So in my last post I showed you my blue glitter nails and I went into town after finding money on my boots advantage card a finally bought the Barry M nail effects plus a few others;
Pink Flamingo, This picture doesn't really show the true colour, it is more like a flamingo colour. Nice pastel pink to add to my collection :P










This is Mint Green and its another pastel colour. I think its really pretty :)









Its 2 for £5 at boots at the moment which is such good value :) I find Barry M polishes go on easy and make my nails harder as they have nail harder in them :)

Anyways i thought ill give the cracked polish a go on my glitter blue nail polish. With the nail effects if u put on a very thin layer u get smaller lines and if u use a thicker layer it has larger chunks of black.
Its pretty cool and heres the piccy's!




It was easy to do, next time I shall use a lighter undercoat as once it got too dark you couldn't really see the blue. At first its matt black and looks a bit crappy but once a top coats added it looks AWESOME :) Let me know if you have used this and if you think its worth it! :)

Easter Nails

Now I had this on for a day or two but got bored of looking at  blue so I came up with some easter nails,

For the fingers I had two flowers (pink and blue) and for my thumb I did a cupcake design;








So guys let me know what ya think on here or Facebook etc... Do you think the cupcake goes with the flowers or looks a bit out of place. I feel maybe the flowers should be a shade darker! But yes let me know and I shall post again soon :)

Love!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s check how long my nails are getting :) Super happy! Even tho they look horrible naked! :o

4 comments:

  1. I used the crackle nail varnish and I think it's amazing! It makes nails look so much more professional so easily. I put it over the top of a gold colour so it almost had a leopard print effect. Yes. - Carrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks carrie :) your my first comment whoop! :) I think ill do a multi toned thingy next with it It is really useful to have wen u want nice nails for hardly anytime :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one here and paint for it is also good to see. I really like it and have a nice art with it. Also the color combination with it is quite attractive to me.

    ReplyDelete