Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 April 2011

Pink Wednesdays

So I joined the pink Wednesday thingy basically based on mean girls and how they wear pink on Wednesday. I know its Thursday now but i did this last night and only just got the chance to put it up as I was out today doing thing like getting my dry suit serviced for my training soon :)


I used my new Barry M pink flamingo for the base
A layer of Rimmel 60 seconds pink and a collection 2000 pink for the tips. 
And then gold strips Golden Wonder by Rimmel which is one of my fav polishes ever :P









Tried to get it so you can see the sparkle of the tips but the camera couldnt pick it up that well!


Anyway guys let me know what you think and hopefully my dotting tools turn up some along with my rhinestones!! 




Also have a look at what Ben did to his blackberry storm with some carbon fibre stickers :P


Swishhh! Too bad the phones a load of rubbish hehe :P

Nighty night all xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment