Pages

Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Pink Wednesday Cheap Style!

Hey Girlies! 

So for my pink Wednesdays today I took all my pink polishes out and had a look and I found I had two bottles of a Miss Sporty Pinky Colour. I have never even used this colour before for some reason so I thought ill give it a go!

Its part of their QuickDry in 1 min range and its a pearly candy pink shade. It doesn't have a number or name however these costs under £2 in the shops and its a good range for cheap polishes! and they are small for handy touch ups!


Near my window light- Getting a bit dark although

Artificial Light


The nail polish didn't dry in a minute... and I had a few smudge issues trying to do too many things at once!
But the colour is amazing its nice and shiny with a strong candy pink girly feel!


Have any of you got a cheap bargine polishes and loved them or have you had any nightmares with cheap rubbish?


Happy Wednesdays People! I can't wait till Masterchef is on at 9pm!

xxxx

2 comments: