Pages

Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

Monochrome Scotch Tape :)

Hey Everyone :D

I thought I'll do something monochrome themed and Iv seen some bloggers use scotch tape to create designs!

I painted my nails with a cream colour from star gazer and then went into town to find some scotch tape. Found some cheap version in Wilkinsons which was awesome :)

Today I used: Cream from Star Gazer
                      Silver from Barry M
                      Miss Sporty Black
                      "Scotch" Tape






I painted the cream let it dry overnight then put tape over the top parts of my nails and did the silver and took the tape off before it dried. Then Repeated lower with the black :)

Let me know what you think!

xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. That is nice! Love the color combo!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look pretty darn perfect to me :) good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ BeauxsMom - Thank you! My boyfriend thinks its very 60's hehe :)

    @ Liiyueh - Thanks babe I saw a monochrome mani on someone elses blog were they did black on their thumb then did lighter shades on their other fingers until it went white :)

    @ Lenae - Thanks lovely The scotch tape was a good buy makes it so easy and quick :)

    ReplyDelete