Pages

Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

First Post on my new blog :)

Welcome to my blog!


Hopefully some one will read this and all will be good :)


Basically this blogs going to include lots of different things such as things im doing, things iv seen that are awesome, my nail art design and all the rest.


I thought it would be good to start will a bit about me so firstly my names Ash and I am about to finish my degree in Civil and Coastal Engineering. I picked this degree about I love building and engineering problems also my dads a civil engineer and hes told me stories about his career life and it sounds exciting. Plus I really want to go see the world :P


I grow up in Poole with is a lovely seaside town so this might be why I love the sea so much. I started a commercial BSAC diving course while at University and I am now a qualified commercial diver and recreation wise I am a Dive leader. Later this month I shall be doing my Instructors course so I can go teach diving to everyone else! :) I have seen some amazing things diving and cant wait to see everything the sea's have to offer :)


I am also artistic and after doing GCSE art I love creating things and drawing. Lately Iv been really into doing my nail art and I shall do an extra post on that :) 


I currently live with my boyfriend, Ben, who is awesome and its really fun living together. Plus he puts up with my very weird nature and is pretty :)


I think thats about it for now and I shall keep posting in the hope someone reads and comments asking questions etc...





No comments:

Post a Comment