Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

First Franken! - Into the Sea of Mercury

Hello Girlies!

So Today I made a nail polish! My Old Barry M top coat died and was horrible so I thought Ill use the bottle and make a shiny new colour called "Into the Sea of Mercury". I picked the name because its glossy like the Sea and its identical to a colour called Mercury Grey- A paint used in Classic Ford Capri's! Me and Ben have our own Capri in gold but I always love the Mercury Grey Colour! :)
The Capri! :P

To make this Mauve/Cornflour Blue colour I used Barry M's Cyan Blue and Pink Flamingo (I know iv been using it lots but I love this colour and going through a corally moment! :P)




So what do you all think? Yummy or Fail? And do you like the name?


Also heres a Piccy of the Hamster! Shes being all cute today so we bought her some apple :)


No comments:

Post a Comment